Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Welcome Wagon

Starring Beautiful Basketball-Boobed Hilda Humper And Her Buxom
Daughter Harriet Humper in:
"The Welcome Wagon"
A story by Chantal Lefleur with editing by Victor C. Nathan


"Mama, what on earth are you doing?" asked Harriet Humper as she
entered the house through the front door. "Are you spying on the new
neighbours again?"

Hilda Humper was wearing a pair of "Daisy Duke" cutoff denim shorts
and a bright cotton halter top as she perched on the back of the
chesterfield with her binoculars trained on the house next door.
Their old friends, Mr. and Mrs. Applebee, had moved out recently and
the moving trucks had been at the house all weekend as two handsome,
strong young men carried the new family's furniture from the truck
and into the house.

"Oh, Harriet," sighed Hilda. "You should see these people. The man of
the house is working out in the yard. Can you see him? He is an
amazing specimen of a man and his teenage son is no slacker in the
looks department either."

"Gimme those," laughed Harriet, snatching the binoculars from her
mother's hands.

"Oh my goodness," she squealed. "That is one of the most handsome men
I have ever seen. His son is just about as handsome and looks to be
around my age. Should we go and introduce ourselves, do you think,
Mama?"

"I intend to do just that," said Hilda. "But I thought I would wait
until the moving men have left."

"How many others have you seen?" asked Harriet. "Is there just the
one son?"

"I'm not sure, baby," her mother responded. "I've seen the father and
son, and the lady of the house is inside right now, putting things
away, I would imagine."

"Oh, Harriet," squealed Hilda in her high pitched girlish voice. "I'm
so excited about these new people next door. Don't those men look
extremely fuckable?"

"Tee hee hee, Mama," Harriet responded, giggling. "There is always
one thing on your mind, isn't there?"

The moving van pulled away from the curb and drove out of sight
around the corner of the quiet cul de sac where Hilda lived. Hilda
looked out the window and saw that the man next door was now alone in
the backyard, stowing gardening equipment in the large garden shed at
the bottom of the property.

"Time for Mama to make her move," the bodacious, buxom and beautiful
bimbo said to herself under her breath. "I want to give this man my
very special Hilda Humper welcome to the neighbourhood. Hee hee hee."

Hilda smoothed her long blonde hair into place and adjusted her
clothing. Her shorts left part of her bountiful buttocks exposed and
the halter top was so small that it barely contained her considerable
feminine assets. Walking into the kitchen, Hilda grabbed the plate of
homemade chocolate chip cookies that she had baked especially for the
new neighbours, and walked out of the kitchen door and into the
screened back porch that led to her backyard. Taking yet another
glance at the buff and handsome man next door, Hilda nearly swooned
as she felt the familiar tingle in her feminine regions that kept her
feeling horny almost every waking moment of her life. Taking a deep
breath that caused her enormous jugs to heave noticeably, Hilda
strode quickly towards the man who was wearing just a t-shirt and
jeans as he worked to put all of the outside implements inside the
shed. Hearing her footsteps, the man looked up and Hilda found
herself gazing into the most startling pair of ocean blue eyes that
she had ever seen.

"This man is not only handsome, he is beautiful," she thought to
herself.

His face was framed by a shock of wavy dark brown hair and his lips
were full and looked very inviting. Glancing down, Hilda took in his
strong tanned arms and the tuft of chest hair that poked out of the
top of his t-shirt and she felt as though she could just throw this
man to the ground and lick him all over.

"Hello," said the man in a deep and slightly husky voice. "Can I help
you, ma'am?"

"Oh, yes," replied Hilda, stuttering slightly in nervousness as she
gazed at his male perfection. "Um, er, my name is Hilda Humper, and I
live next door. I just wanted to welcome you and your family to the
neighbourhood. Here, I brought you some fresh homebaked cookies."

"What a sweet gesture," the man replied. "My wife and I are both very
appreciative. Thank you. My name is Matthew, Matthew Morgan."

"Nice to meet you, Matthew," Hilda responded amiably.

The man looked down at the platter of cookies that Hilda was holding
in front of her and gasped audibly when he got a look at her enormous
bazooms, barely restrained by the tiny halter top she wore.

"Mmmmmm, those titties, er, I mean cookies, are making my mouth
water," the handsome man stated, still staring at her
unashamedly. "I'm tempted to have a taste of one now."

"Please do," Hilda responded. "These are from an old family recipe."

Hilda moved the platter of cookies closer so that he could select
one, but the movement caused one of the thin strings on her halter
top to come undone, exposing one entire breast to his view.

"Oh, my goodness," laughed Hilda. "I have such a time buying clothing
that will support my big girls."

"Let me help you, Hilda," responded Matthew, grabbing her exposed
breast and putting it back inside her halter top and retying the
straps.

"Oh, baby," Hilda said, breathily. "I want to feel your hands all
over me."

Hilda glanced down and saw that her words had caused a slight tent in
Matthew's jeans and she became even more aroused herself at the sight
of it.

"Come on, baby," she said quietly. "Come to Mama."

Taking Matt by the hand, she led him over to the large garden shed,
pulled him inside and kicked the door shut behind them. Undoing the
ties that barely kept her bosom supported, she pulled off her scanty
top and cast it aside.

"Put your hands on me," Hilda purred. "I want to feel your big,
strong hands on me."

Matthew reached out with both hands and stroked her massive mammaries
until her nipples were taut and erect and Hilda was groaning softly
under her breath at his touch. He tweaked her nipples and rolled them
between the thumb and forefingers of both hands, nearly making her
cry out with the passion it caused in her. Hilda grabbed the bottom
of his t-shirt and helped pull it off over his head. She ran her
hands over the soft hair that covered his broad chest and pulled on
his nipples, causing him to emit a low groan.

"Oh my god!" cried Hilda. "I want you, baby. I want you so bad."

Hilda reached toward his crotch and pulled the zipper of his jeans
down and then pushed his jeans off over his legs and supported him as
he kicked them aside. Doing the same with his boxer briefs, Hilda
then reached down and removed her scanty shorts and thong panties,
noticing that they were already quite damp with her feminine
excretions. Matthew's manhood was already hard as a rock, and Hilda
was so aroused that, as usual, no foreplay was necessary. Lying on
the cool floor of the garden shed, Hilda pulled Matt down on top of
her and guided his eight incher into her lavishly lubricated love
tunnel. Raising her legs, she wrapped them around his torso, causing
him to be able to drive himself deep inside her, his penis buried in
her up to the hilt.

"Fuck me, Matt," she implored in a sultry voice, her heart already
pounding hard and her respiration laboured. "Drive that fucker deep
inside me."

Pulling out slightly, Matt rammed his enormous erection into her
slick womanhood and began thrusting into her, putting the entire
force of his weight behind it.

"Ohhhh, yessss," Hilda called out. "Fuck Mama. Fuck her hard."

Time and time again, Matt slammed his eager rod into her, nearly
mindless with the pleasure his thrusts were producing.

"Oh, Mama," he responded. "You are one sweet woman. I could fuck you
for the rest of my life."

They lay locked in each other's arms, trading passionate kisses and
slamming their pelvises together so hard that it created a slapping
noise that seemed to reverberate around the near empty shed. Hilda
became mindless of her environment as the sweet sensations assaulting
her, overpowered her in full, leaving her incapable of thought or
reason.

"Oh, shitttttttttttttt!" she screamed. "I think I'm going to fucking
come!"

Her body convulsed slightly as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss
washed over her and she felt almost as though her entire body was
engulfed in flames, set afire by the heat in his hands and the
constant pounding of his staff as he rode atop her. Matt continued
his sweet endeavor until he felt the first wave of his own orgasm
about to wash over him. Waiting until he could feel the first leakage
of his seminal fluid, he grabbed his still rigid manhood and removed
himself from her body just in time to ejaculate all over Hilda's
chest, abdomen and face.

"Oh, baby!" squealed Hilda. "Make that fucker squirt his load all
over Hildy Mama's sweet boobies!"

Matthew continued to point his organ at Hilda's feminine form as she
lay on the floor of the shed. Semen streamed from him endlessly,
splashing onto her as she squealed with delight.

"Make that fucker shoot!" she implored. "Mama wants to feel your
sweet batter all over her titties."

"Tee hee hee," she giggled. "Thats a huge fucking load you have."

Once his load was spent, Hilda took his hands in hers and used them
to smear the jism into her delicate skin, covering every inch of her
torso, and paying special attention to her gigantic tittie mounds.

"Mmmmmmmmm, baby," Hilda cooed. "I like feeling your warm cum all
over me. It makes Mama's skin so soft!"

Once she was completely covered in his manly fluids, she raised one
of his hands to her lips and licked it clean, smacking her lips
together as she tasted his salty ejaculate. When one hand was done,
she turned her attention to the other until that too was clean.
Swallowing hungrily, she then licked as much of the fluid from her
face as possible and smacked her lips, savouring every sweet drop of
him.

"Oh, Hilda," Matthew said softly. "You are all the woman any man
could ever want."

"And they all want me," Hilda laughed quietly. "No man can resist
Hilda Humper."

After Hilda licked all of the stray jism from the end of his
softening pecker, Matthew dressed and left the shed first, going into
his house to see if his wife needed any help with the unpacking.
Hilda got her clothes back on, ran her fingers through her hair and
walked slowly back to her own home. Coming in the back door and into
the kitchen, she was greeted by her teenage daughter, who doubled
over with laughter after seeing her mother.

"Okay, what's so damn funny?" Hilda asked, somewhat petulantly.

"Oh, Mama," Harriet giggled. "You have semen all over your face. Let
me guess. You went next door to meet the new neighbours, right?"

Hilda laughed and told the entire story to her daughter.

"Hee hee hee, Mama," giggled Harriet. "You are the fucking welcome
wagon."

"I'm going to have a shower, baby," Hilda told her eldest
offspring. "Why don't you go over and see if you can get acquainted
with the new neighbour's son?"

"Good idea, Mom," Harriet said, smiling broadly. "I could use a bit
of wee wee myself right now."

Hilda winked at her daughter, and then ran up the stairs to take a
long hot shower. Harriet walked out the front door of her house and
slowly strolled over to the new neighbours' house, trying to get a
glimpse of someone in the house as she did so. Approaching their
front door, she smoothed her clothing and quickly ran her fingers
through her hair before pressing the door bell with the index finger
of her right hand. Hearing the chimes inside the house, she nervously
waited for her presence to be acknowledged. A very attractive woman
answered the door. She appeared to be about her own mother's age, and
she had a sweet and very pretty face surrounded by long dark hair
that reached well below her shoulders. She was a petite woman,
perhaps standing only about five foot four or so, and slender.
Harriet thought she was beautiful, but took note that the woman was
not terribly well-endowed in the breast department.

"Hello. Can I help you?" the pretty woman enquired of Harriet.

"Hi," Harriet responded. "I'm Harriet Humper and I live in the house
next door. I saw earlier that you had a son and I thought that
perhaps I could meet him and introduce him to my friends and show him
around the neighbourhood."

"What a thoughtful offer," the woman replied. "My name is Debra, by
the way, but my friends call me Debbie. Do come in while I call
Daniel."

Harriet waited while Debbie went off in search of her son and
returned in a few minutes.

"He'll be right down, Harriet," said Debbie. "Have a seat in the
living room if you like. I have a lot more unpacking that I would
like to get done, if you don't mind."

"Not at all," responded Harriet. "I understand completely. I'll just
wait on Daniel."

Debbie turned and walked back towards the kitchen and Harriet could
hear the sounds of china and cutlery being unwrapped. Suddenly she
heard someone coming downstairs taking two steps at a time, so she
rose to her feet. She glanced up at the young man that now stood
before her and her heart did cartwheels. This boy was the most
gorgeous boy she had ever had the pleasure of seeing. He had intense
sky blue eyes and the face of a Botticelli angel. He had dark brown
hair, cut fashionably, and just looking at his angelic visage made
Harriet almost buckle at the knees. She could sense that Daniel was
sizing her up too, and smiled inwardly as he lowered his eyes to her
enormous rack.

"I think I have him," Harriet said under her breath. "Now all I have
to do is reel him in."

"Hi," said Harriet, smiling at this unbelievably hot guy. "My name is
Harriet, Harriet Humper. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Harriet," he responded. "I don't know anyone
here yet, so I'm glad you stopped by. Want to see my room?"

"I'd love to," responded Harriet, following Daniel up the curved oak
staircase to the large bedroom that overlooked Harriet's house and
backyard.

She followed Daniel into his bedroom and glanced casually around. It
was messy, but that didn't surprise her, since hers was always pretty
bad too. There were still a few boxes that needed unpacking, but his
bed was set up and he had unpacked his stereo. One of Frank Sinatra's
Capitol CDs was playing as the Chairman sang the definitive version
of Cole Porter's "Night And Day" right in rhythm with the swinging
big band behind him.

"You like Frank?" he asked Harriet seriously.

"Oh, sure," responded Harriet. "Mama has some of his music and I
think he's pretty cool."

"It's about all I play now," said Daniel. "Some of the kids think
it's weird, but I don't really care what they think. I've never been
much of a conformist."

"So," said Harriet, trying to make conversation. "How do you like it
here so far?"

"I like it," responded Daniel. "But apart from you, I don't know
anyone here. Perhaps you could introduce me to some of your friends
sometime."

"It would be my pleasure," said Harriet, winking. "I think my
friends, at least my female friends, will love you."

Harriet could feel Daniel's eyes burning into her flesh as his gaze
wandered the length and width of her body.

"Wow, Harriet," he said with a sigh. "You are one gorgeous chick. I
bet all the guys are fighting over you. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah," she responded. "Chuck Dicker is my boyfriend, but we have an
understanding. He can fuck anyone he wants, and so can I, as long as
we always remember that we love each other."

"Wow! You can fuck other guys?" Daniel asked, grinning.

"How about sucking other guys? Is that allowed?" Daniel asked with a
devilish grin.

"Oh, yeah," said Harriet huskily as she dropped to her knees in front
of him and tugged at the fly of his jeans.

Reaching her small hand into the front opening of his Fruit Of The
Loom boxer briefs, Harriet wrapped it around his already slightly
erect masculine rod and pulled it through the opening.

"Oh, my!" the young Humper squealed, somewhat taken aback. "Your wee
wee is enormous! How big is this fucker?"

"Well," said Daniel, blushing slightly. "It's about five inches when
it's soft, and almost nine and a half when I have a real good hard-
on."

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I better not tell my Mama about your tinkle
toy or I will never get to play with it again. Hee hee hee! My mother
just loves big wee wees."

Harriet wrapped her hand around his enlarging love pole and moved it
up and down the shaft until it was standing straight up, engorged to
its full nine and a half inches. Leaning forward, she stuck out her
tongue and gently wiggled it around in the opening of his urethra
until he was squirming.

"That tickles," he said, laughing. "But it feels fucking fantabulous."

Harriet lapped at the mushroom crown of his manhood as though she
were licking an ice cream cone that was melting fast in the hot
summer sun.

"Oh, my, god," groaned Daniel. "You don't know what that does to me."

Giggling, Harriet reached inside his underwear to lovingly caress his
scrotum as she continued to slurp noisily on his huge and now
throbbing tool. She planted delicate kisses along the shaft of his
stalk, driving him almost mad with the sweet sensations that it
caused.

"Suck it, baby, suck it," he implored. "Come on, Harriet. Make my
volcano erupt."

Harriet wrapped her full pouty lips around his enormous erection and
applied such suction that Daniel was momentarily afraid that she
would suck out his entrails.

"Oh, baby," he said in a low husky voice. "You have no idea how good
that feels."

Harriet sucked at his throbbing pole with everything she had as she
continued to fondle his gonads inside his boxers. Daniel grabbed her
head by the hair to steady it, and then began thrusting forcefully
into her oral cavity, nearly to the point of choking her.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah!" he murmured. "This feels so fucking
good!"

Harriet slurped as she sucked eagerly on his turgid manhood and both
were oblivious to the sound of footsteps in the hallway and barely
heard the door of Daniel's room as it opened.

"Oh my god!" screeched Debbie. "What the hell is going on in here?"

Harriet pulled Daniel's penis from her mouth and jumped back
slightly, completely at a loss as to what to do or say.

"Mom," began Daniel, hurriedly trying to get his unit back inside his
clothing. "Let me explain."

"No need, Dan," his mother responded angrily through gritted
teeth. "I think this is pretty much self-explanatory."

"You little slut! You damn guttersnipe!" she spat at Harriet. "Get
the hell out of my house, now!"

Bursting into floods of tears, Harriet fled the room and raced
downstairs and out of the house. Stopping briefly outside the front
door, she doubled over, so racked with sobs that she couldn't even
straighten up.

"Oh, god," she said to herself. "I have really done it now."

Hilda looked up in surprise as Harriet flung the door open and ran
inside, obviously distraught.

"What's the matter, baby?" Hilda asked her daughter
solicitously. "Did something bad happen?"

"Oh, Mama," Harriet responded. "I was giving Daniel a nice wee wee
wash when his mother walked in on us. I have never been so humiliated
as I was when she ordered me out of her house."

"You go and compose yourself, baby," Hilda said quietly, giving her
daughter a warm embrace. "I'll take care of this."

Harriet had just gone upstairs when there was a loud knock at Hilda's
kitchen door. Opening it, Hilda recognized the woman she had seen
through the binoculars when the new neighbours were moving in next
door.

"Well," said Hilda angrily. "What on earth did you do to my baby
girl? She ran home sobbing, thanks to you, you bitch!"

"Your daughter is a slut and a whore," spat Debbie, her ire
rising. "I caught the little tramp having oral sex with my son in his
bedroom not even ten minutes after they met. What kind of mother are
you that your daughter is such a strumpet?"

Debbie looked closely at Hilda, taking in her rather revealing shorts
and the skimpiness of the halter top that covered only the bare
minimum of Hilda's amazing assets.

"Well, I can see that she comes by it honestly," said Debra. "You
look as much like a slut and a whore as your darling daughter. I bet
you're proud!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Hilda spat at the angry woman before
her. "I may have big titties and a nice firm ass, but I am no whore.
You're just jealous because you only have itty bitty little mosquito
bites for titties. It's no wonder your husband was eager to sample my
wares this morning."

Hilda heard Debra take a sharp intake of breath and before she knew
what was happening, felt the sharp sting of Debra's hand as it
smacked her full force across the left cheek of her face, leaving an
angry red welt.

"Take that, you slut!" Debra said, almost hysterical by now. "You are
nothing but a low life common garden variety trollop. You disgust me."

"Okay, that does it," replied Hilda, as rage rose within her.

Undoing the strap of her halter top, Hilda freed her considerable
assets and taking one in her hand, used it as a weapon and slammed it
against Debra's shoulder, causing her to fall to the ground. As she
tried to get up again, Hilda grabbed her other tittie and flung it at
Debra, hitting her full force on the side of her head, nearly
knocking the woman out cold.

"I'm calling the police!" screamed Debra. "I will have you arrested
for this, you just wait and see!"

"I have known most of the men on our police force in the biblical
sense," laughed Hilda. "You won't get anywhere with them."

Grabbing her halter top, Hilda donned it and then ordered Debbie to
get out of her house.

"And don't you ever come back, you hear?" Hilda screamed after
her. "No one calls my baby a whore, no one!"

Hilda could still hear Harriet sobbing in her room, but rather than
try to console her right now, she decided that it might be better to
just let her cry herself out and talk to her later. Hilda was still
fuming.

"That woman had no right to talk to my baby that way," she said to
herself. "She was just giving the boy a 'Humper Special' and didn't
deserve to be treated like that. The nerve of that woman!"

Hilda heard the screen door to the back porch open and shut and
turned to look in that direction to see who it was. A handsome young
boy was standing there, and Hilda recognized him as the boy from next
door.

"Come on in," she told him. "We need to talk."

"I'm so sorry, Miss Humper," he said. "I hate what my Mom did and I
feel really bad for Harriet. Is she okay?"

"She's pretty upset right now," answered Hilda. "But she's a good
girl and she will get over this. I think it's just best that we give
her some peace right now, okay?"

"Sure thing, Miss Humper," he responded. "She can have all the time
she needs. I just hope she doesn't hate me now."

"She won't, baby," Hilda responded. "She's not mad at you anyway.
She's just mad at your Mom. I'm sure she'll give your wee wee another
nice long suck when she calms down."

"Oh, it was awful, Miss H," he said matter-of-factly. "My Mom called
her a slut and a whore. I'm so embarrassed."

"It's okay, baby," said Hilda. "I think Harriet knows it wasn't your
fault."

Hilda took a moment to look intently at this young boy and was taken
aback by how truly handsome and well-built he was. His face was
angelic and his body was firm and toned.

"No wonder Harriet wanted him," she said to herself. "This is one
mighty fine looking boy."

Hilda glanced up again and saw that the young lad was openly ogling
her, especially her titties.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Um, er, oh, yeah," he said hesitantly. "You have great titties, even
bigger than Harriet's by the look of them."

Hilda reached behind her neck and untied the straps of her skimpy
halter top, letting it slide from her body onto the floor. She
shimmied a little, causing her Goodyear blimp-sized mammaries to
jiggle and bounce.

"Oh, my," said the boy, his eyes nearly popping out of their
orbits. "Those are the most beautiful and the biggest titties that I
have ever seen."

Hilda glanced down at his pants and noticed that he was already
pretty erect. Getting closer to him, she reached down and opened the
button at the top of his jeans and lowered his fly. She tugged on his
jeans by the waistband, pulling them down until they were bunched
around his ankles. His boxer briefs were strained to the maximum with
his enormous hard-on, so Hilda grabbed those and pulled them down as
well, until they joined his jeans on the floor.

"Oh my goodness!" exclaimed Hilda. "No wonder my baby wanted a piece
of your fine pecker. That is one mighty fine specimen. Why, it must
be pretty near ten inches, and pretty thick too. Your wee wee is even
bigger than your Dad's."

"It's nine and a half inches, ma'am," he said, somewhat shyly. "And
the girls sure do seem to like him."

"Oh, I like him, baby," said Hilda, giggling girlishly. "I'd like to
feel him between my big tittie mounds. How does that sound to you?"

"Oh, man," he said. "That sounds great to me. What guy wouldn't want
his pecker between your amazing twin peaks?"

Hilda knelt down before the handsome young boy and instructed him to
put his now rampant, rigid boypole between her amazingly mammoth
mammaries. As he did, she took her hands and pushed against the outer
side of each breast and squashed them together until his wee wee was
in their tight grip.

"Come on, baby," Hilda implored. "Use your big sweet boy and fuck my
big sweet girls."

The young boy started to move, slowly at first, and then more rapidly
as the friction between their parts nearly drove him mad with
ecstasy. Picking up speed, he rammed himself up and down inside her
cleavage, already feeling that he could orgasm at any second, such
was the pleasure that her breasts were causing.

"Oh, fuck!" he let out between clenched teeth. "This fucking rocks!
Ohhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh!"

"Hurry up, baby," Hilda said breathlessly. "Mama wants to feel your
sweet love juice all over her nice titties."

Hilda squeezed her bosoms together gently until they fit his manhood
like a tight leather glove.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, yeahhhhhh!" he screamed. "I think I'm about
to fucking come!"

A couple more thrusts and Hilda could feel his organ tighten and then
relax as wave after wave of his creamy white ejaculate exploded out
of the end of his rod and splattered all over her bare breasts, some
even landing on the lower portion of her face.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned, as his penis jerked and
ejected his enormous load.

"Mmmmmm, baby," murmured Hilda. "I love feeling a man's warm wet jism
all over my big bazooms. Oh, yeah!"

They stayed locked together like that, boobies to pecker until his
erection waned and he slid out of the tight sheath she had formed
between her breasts.

"Oh, Miss Humper," he said, trying to get his heart rate and
breathing back to normal. "You have the most amazing titties. I have
never had an orgasm that powerful before."

"You have a very special wee wee," said Hilda, petting the head of
his penis gingerly. "What we did just now was fun, but I'd sure like
to ride that cowboy someday, if you get my drift."

"Oh, yeah. That would be spectacular," he answered her, as he pulled
his underwear and jeans up and fastened them. "I bet you know how to
really pleasure a man."

"You know it, baby," replied Hilda, smiling. "You know it."

"You better go now, baby," said Hilda. "I need to take a shower and
then I must talk to Harriet. You run along home and we will get
together sometime soon for some slap and tickle. How does that sound?"

"I can hardly wait," he said, grinning broadly.

He let himself out of the house and Hilda went upstairs to shower and
get rid of the sticky ejaculate that was smeared all over her breasts
and on her face. Daniel walked home, still in a bit of a daze after
his explosive orgasm, and already daydreaming about being with Hilda
again. As he neared his house, he could hear his parents shouting
angrily at each other and quickened his pace. Rushing in through the
front door, he followed the sound of his mother shouting at his
father at the top of her lungs.

"You bastard! You fucked that trollop next door not five minutes
after you met her! Why can't you ever keep your hands off of these
sluts?"

"Calm down, dear," he responded. "You are getting all worked up and
soon all the neighbours will be able to hear us."

"Calm down?" she shrieked, completely out of control now. "How am I
supposed to calm down when I find out that my husband has been
fucking the whore next door before we have even finished moving in?"

"Stop, Mom," implored Daniel. "You can hear you guys shouting from
quite a distance away. It's embarrassing."

Debra turned on her heels and looked at her teenage son with
unadulterated fury in her eyes.

"And you!" she screamed. "How dare you let that guttersnipe put her
lips on you? Have you no sense of decency, no sense of shame?"

Debra was so angry that she was trembling, so her husband reached out
to steady her.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" Debra screamed. "The hands that
touched that slut will never touch me again, you hear? In fact, I
think you two better decide right now what you want to do. Either you
leave those whores next door alone, or you can get the hell out of my
house. I mean it."

"Think long and hard about that, Deb," instructed Matthew, feeling
angry himself now. "Don't give me an ultimatum if you know what's
good for you. I might just call your bluff."

"I mean it, Matt," she said in reply. "Either you and Daniel stay
away from those whores next door or you can get the hell out of here,
now!"

Hilda felt much better after her shower, and she and Harriet had had
a heart to heart talk about what had transpired earlier. Harriet was
doing much better now, and realized that Debra had been in the wrong,
not her.

"I only gave him a wee wee wash," Harriet had told her mother. "It's
not like I robbed a bank or something. Tee hee hee."

There was a knock at the kitchen door that startled Hilda from her
reverie. Walking across the kitchen, she opened the door and stood
face to face with Matthew and Daniel, both carrying suitcases and
looking rather sheepish.

"What's up, guys?" enquired Hilda. "What is this all about?"

"Well," said Matthew. "Debra got all bent out of shape about you and
Harriet, and gave us an ultimatum that we must avoid you and Harriet
at all cost or we had to get out. Well, I thought about her itsy
bitsy little titties as compared to yours, and decided that I needed
to leave. Dan here has come with me, and we were wondering if we
could stay the night until we can get a place of our own together."

"What's happening, Mom?" asked Harriet, walking into the room.

"Oh, hi, guys," she said. "I didn't know you were here."

"Harriet, baby," said Hilda. "Matt and Dan need a place to stay and
wondered if we could put them up. What do you think, sweetie? Should
I let them stay here?"

"Oh, yes, Mama," giggled Harriet. "You must let them stay here. Tee
hee hee. Think of all the fun we could have."

"You are so right, Harriet," replied her mother.

"Come on in, boys," she said with a wicked grin. "I think the fun is
just about to begin."


THE END

No comments: