Thursday, June 7, 2012

"A Humper Family Future"

Starring Hilda, Harriet and Henry Humper in:
"A Humper Family Future"
By Victor C. Nathan and Daywalkr


Henry Humper stood in the kitchen, watching the blender mix up his
mother's drink of choice, a strawberry daiquiri. His thoughts lately
had been more and more occupied with his mother, more specifically
how he felt being around her, how his big johnson felt squished in
between her mountainous Humper mams, inside her dick-sucking mouth,
or his favorite place: inside her slippery, savory pussy. He had
gotten so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice his sister
Harriet sneaking up behind him.

"Peek-a-boo, I see you!" she yelled as she wrapped her arms around
his chest. Harriet was her mother in miniature, same blimp bust,
same plush, squeezable ass, same thick cocksucker's lips, and same
insatiable libido. She reminded Henry of this when she moved one
hand down to grip the half-hard piece of meat dangling between his
legs. "I see something else too, sister-fucker. Whatcha thinkin'
about that makes you this hard?"

"Just you and Mom, Hare. Nothing gets me going like thinking about
either of you, or both together, come to think of it." Harriet could
hear in his voice that he was just talking. Something was bothering
her dear Humper-fucking brother, but for the love of Fuck, she
couldn't figure out what that was.

"Well, as long as you're just standing there, make yourself useful
and finger my little kitty. Me and Mom have been going crazy waiting
for you to get back with our drinks."

Henry turned around and shoved three fingers up his sister's slit.
He never got tired of pleasing his immediate family, but he still
had something gnawing at the back of his mind.

"You meant to say 'Mom and I', didn't you, Hare?"

"What? Ohhhh, yeaahhh, whatever you say, Henry. Geez, you've been
hanging around Mom toooo-ooohhh long if you're actually correcting
my grammar. MMMmmm, yeah, that's good."

"You're so easy to please, sis. A few fingers up your slot and
you're putty," he said, massaging her inner walls as she moaned
aloud. The mixer stopped, and Henry withdrew his fingers, leaving
Harriet on the edge.

"Hey, what gives? You don't get to leave me in the lurch like that,
Henry Humper!"

"I thought you said you and Mom were tired of waiting for your
drinks."

"Fuck the drinks, Henry. Drink my fucking cunny, I mean right
fucking now."

"Sorry, sis. Mom outranks you," he stated matter-of-factly, taking
the drinks and walking out the kitchen door to the back yard,
Harriet following behind, grumbling and tweaking her nipples.

"Here you go, Mom, one strawberry daiquiri, and one margarita with
honey for big-titted big sis," Henry cheerily bantered like a
waiter, handing Harriet her drink, which she took with a sour look
on her face.

"Thank you, Baby Weansies," Hilda cooed with a delightful giggle,
taking her drink and faintly wiggling her bloated boobsies at her
son, who stood naked with a foot of plank-hard penile pipe sticking
out from between his legs. Hilda planted a butterfly kiss on the tip
of the penis that was right in front of her face as she reclined in
the lawn chair, her J-cuppered cupcake cans splaying out nudely and
knockeredly nice. "My, but you're my favorite Peener! Mmmmm, what a
peachy prick!" She kissed his urethra and then nibbled on the head
of his wee wee before fluffing her monumental mams with her hands
and then turned and gave her daughter, also bare, busty and chugging
a drink, a clever wink.

"Geez, Henry, Mom outranks me! What the fuck?!" Harriet bitched a
little, though she was no longer as pissed as she had been a minute
before. She paused and then stuck the bottom of the margarita
between her two watermelon whompers and seemed prideful when it
stayed, pinned in place by her size and swelling glorious
girth. "Not too many motherfuckin' people outrank these!"

"I just had to talk about........uhhhhh....uuhhhhhh...." Henry
stammered, looking back and forth between the two pairs of sweaty
puppies nearby and then tinkering around with his cock a little,
jacking the shiny skin of his pee wee up and down, watching as the
spongy head swelled and then dribbled a single drop of
clearness. "Mom, I just wanted to say
that.....welll......ohhhhh......your boobies are fuckin' sweaty as
shit......but that's not what I wanted to say."

"What, Henry?" Hilda queried, brushing a bead of sweat from a nipple
and then pulling roughly up on it as she smiled cheshirely at her
boy, smooching his weanie one more time.

"I'm not sure how to say this, Mom. Ohhhh, shit, you know how to
make me squirt, Big Tits." Hilda just smiled as she watched her baby
boy yank on his foot-long tube steak. "Mom, I think I… oh, fuck, ah,
shit… I think I… Gosh, I think I love you, like really… uhhhh,
really fucking love you," he managed as he felt his balls suck up
under the base of his dick. "My gosh, I'm gonna squirt, Mom. I'm
gonna squirt all over your big tits."

Hilda put her drink down and engulfed Henry in her mammoth
cleavage. "Squirt me, baby. Gimme those squirtsies you know I love
to drink. Cover me in wee wee's juicy goodness. Gimme that peener's
white stuff, baby!"

Henry did as told and let go of a huge orgasm, the biggest he'd had
so far that day. He'd known it was gonna be a good day when he woke
up that morning to find Hilda mercilessly titfucking his twelve
inches and talking to herself, "come on, my baby, cover me, gimme
that good stuff. I need it so bad, wee wee. Mr. Wean neeeeeds to
come on his momma's chesty charms." He knew he loved waking up that
way and would be for the rest of his life, if he could help it.
Coming back to the present, he looked down at Hilda sucking the last
ropes of cum from his shaft. One shot had even made it into her
glass and was running down the side.

"Did I hear right, Henry? You love your Mom, our Mom?" Harriet
interrupted the reverie.

"Yeah, you did, Harriet. Is there a problem?" Henry asked almost
sardonically, a note of indignation in his voice.

"Don't you think that is a bit out there, even for us Humpers? I
mean like real serious mushy sort of love."

"I don't see why I can't. I love her. She makes me feel like no one
else does." Henry turned to Hilda and kneeled. And I was thinking,
Mom, if I could, I'd like to marry you, but I guess that's not
really possible."

"You can't be serious, Henry." Harriet got up from her lounger,
oversized HH-cuppers bouncing with her vehemence. "It's impossible…"

"What?" Henry interrupted her, "Incest? News flash, Hare, we crossed
that line when you two fucked me silly after I came back home from
Wee Wee Camp. I couldn't spit up for a day and a half after that
marathon session, but you two had your fun, didn't you? Got your
jollies, didn't you? Now, I want to marry the woman I love, and you
want to pull the Morality Card?"

"Mom, tell him he can't. Tell me you're not considering this?"
Harriet attempted to convince her mother, hoping for some support.

"I think," Hilda started, "I love your brother just as much as he
loves me. Why shouldn't we get married, Harriet dear? It's the
logical conclusion for how we feel about each other."

"What the fuck?" Harriet shouted, yanking her margarita with a
squeak out of her deep cleavage, causing her boobies to make a
loud 'pop' as they smacked together. "Mom, you are going to fucking
marry your everfucking SON?! Are you two fucking kidding me or have
you just drank and fucked yourselves fucking silly today? I mean,
this is fuckin' nuts!"

"Baby, you don't need to get so hysterical," Hilda told her
soothingly, standing up from her chair, her teats still partially
bathed with some of the overflow of jism she had guzzled into her
mouth. She had loved it when her favorite boy's massive organ had
abruptly decided to spit up its sticky paella onto her body, her
boobahs and her thick penis-pleasuring pouty Humper lips. "I love
Henry, sweetie, and he loves me. And look how much I love his wee
wee."

"I love his wee wee, too, Mom, but I'm not fixin' to fuckin' marry
him over it! What the fuck are you fucking thinking?"

"Harriet Holly Humper, you will not speak to your mother like that,
young lady! You may be a teenager, but that doesn't mean I still
can't spank your bubble butt. Now, Henry and I love each other."
Hilda grabbed Henry's still-stiff pole and started yanking again as
she explained her reasoning. Harriet followed her mother's actions,
feeling her pussy juice again watching Henry's woman-pleaser come
back to full stature, but still adamant about her mother and
brother's new matrimonial aspirations.

"But it's fucking psychotic, Mom. You can't marry Henry! He's your
fucking SON, for sobbing out loud!"

"I'm well aware of that, Harriet. He's your fucking brother, whom
you've fucked many a time. Don't think I didn't fucking hear you all
those times in the middle of the night when you snuck into his room
for a quickie, you greedy little brotherfucking bitch!" All while
Harriet and Hilda were yelling at the top of their lungs, Henry was
doing his best to hold back his orgasm. Hilda's stroking had
increased as her voice had risen, and it was getting hard to stop
himself from coming. Finally, he had had enough, latched on to
Hilda's left nipple and started sucking for all he was
worth. "Oooohhhh, see, Harriet? Henry fucking agrees with me, don't
you, my lovely motherfucking baby boy?"

"Mmmhhhh! Mmmmhhhh!" Henry blubbered, his mouth full of areola and
boobie flesh, all that his hungry mouth could muster inside, his
lips closed and squeezing, biting, and suckling forcefully at her
silver dollar and all the flesh surrounding it. However, Hilda
pulled him away and made him stand up.

"I can't fucking talk with you nursing me," his mother told him, her
knocker pulling out of his mouth with a pop as she turned back to
her daughter, her face pinched as Henry placed his protracted pee
pee pole even with her hand where she sat. "Just let momma tug your
wee wee's skin while she talks, sweet lover."

"Ohhhhhhh, okay, Mommy," Henry managed, standing naked and glancing
at the unhappy pair of honker-owners as they continued their loud
disagreement. "Oh, I do agree. I agree that this feels good as
motherfucking, sisterfucking, HUMPERFUCKIN' SHIT!"

"See, Mom, of course Henry will take your fucking side when you're
tuggin' on his dick like some kind of stretchin' salami!" Harriet
snapped, rubbing the tension out of her sweaty sacks of titmeat.

"Baby, he feels it down in his peener," Hilda reasoned, her small
hand working the glinting skin of his horsecock up and down like a
machine. Her eyes gleamed as some pre-cum dripped onto her fingers,
her doughy deuces of breasts bobbling along with the effort of the
handy masturbatory job she was giving his steely foot-long column of
wean. "He knows how good it feels and all the tickles he'll feel
when the semen comes."

"Fucking shit, Mom," Harriet said, a little calmer now, her jugs
jimmying around as she spoke, standing naked, and a bevy of beauty
all by herself. "He'd say anything to get his big head fed by Mommy.
You can't fucking marry Henry. Geez, it's getting hotter 'an shit
out here."

"Why can't we get married, Harriet? Give me one good reason." Hilda
replied, still tugging on her son's massive hunk of meat as her
juggies juggled.

"I'll give you three, Mom. One: What would people say if you got
married to your motherfucking son? Two: What Justice of the Peace
would marry you? Three: What if you have kids? How would you explain
to them that their father is also their brother?" Harriet yelled,
her voice rising with each new question, her fingers deftly moving
in and out of her sopping wet pussy. "What would… you.. Ohhhhh,
shit! That feels incredible!"

"One, Harriet: I don't give a flying fuck what the neighbors think.
If I did, I wouldn't be a Humper. I'd be one of those boring-as-shit
humdrum housewives who think sex is something you shouldn't enjoy,
like your Aunt Beth. I may love my sister enough to refrain from sex
when she's here, but I'm not about to give up something that feels
this fucking good."

"You tell her, Mom," Henry wheezed in a dazed voice, his mind
clearly overrun with the pleasure he was getting from her extended
hand job as he watched her wobbling beachballs.

"Thank you, my boobie baby. Two, Harriet: That's where Vegas comes
in. If there's a Justice to marry a mother and son, he's fucking
there, and probably fucking there, too. Whatever happens in Vegas
and all that shit. Three: We will cross that bridge when we come to
it. I, for one, look forward to all the Humper babies we can churn
out. I'm no fuckin geneticist, but I know our kids would have some
fuckin' big parts on them. Ooohhhh, gets me wet just thinkin' about
a bigger dick than my boobie baby's, thirteen inches, fourteen
inches. Gosh, I'm gonna come if I don't stop. Hee hee hee."

"Okay, Mom, but what about…" Harriet started when Henry's louder
moaning cut her off. Apparently, the vision of little girls with
tits bigger than Hilda's had pushed him over the edge.

"Hold that thought, baby. My big horny Henry baby is about to come
his widdle head off. Did that make you horny, my big tittie baby,
the thought of little girls with big tits running all over our
house?" Henry stiffened as Hilda said this, feeling the jizz rise up
his shaft. "Ohhh, it did, didn't it? Tittie Baby is such a naughty
boy. Ohhhhhh, cover me with your jizz, my baby. Mr. Wean needs to
let his spent, his white, jizzy, frothy shit out to cover Momma's
big sensitive boobahs."

At this, the cum exploded out of Henry's urethra, coating Hilda's
hair, her face, her expansive bazooms, covering nearly every inch of
exposed skin above her chest. Hilda just fell back to let Henry
cover her more thoroughly. Cum splattered her belly now, her thighs
and hips, her hands immediately moving to push some of the liquid
into her frothing, dripping, needy slit.

"Ohhhhhhh, AHHHHHHH, my goodness, that felt amazing, Henry. Ohhhh,
come up here and fuck my tits NOW! They're so slippery and need your
foot-long wiener in between them."

"Geez, let him relax one fucking second!" Harriet burst out with a
laugh, despite herself as she played with one of her own boobs with
one hand while strumming her own neglected little clit with the
other. "Mmmmm, Mom, sometimes I understand why you want Henry so
much. Look at his wee wee! Holy shit! He just emptied his balls on
you and his woody hasn't dropped one inch! It's fuckin' amazing
shit! But marriage, shit, that's wild!"

"Ohhhhhh," Henry managed weakly as Hilda reclined the chair and laid
all the way back, her jumbo J's pointing like two hills towards the
sky. "Mommy, I still can come more. I can, my weanie's not going
down one motherfuckin' inch. Mmmmmm, I want to live like this with
you forever and ever."

"I know you do, baby," Hilda soothed him, taking a stray towel and
wiping some of the stickiness from her upper body and her stomach as
her son climbed atop her perfectly sculpted female body. Harriet was
shaking her head as she watched, now seated in a nearby chair and
holding her drink up, still between her boobies to empty the
contents down her throat. "And I wantcha to, too. Now, let's see
here. Let me pull those big ol' bugaboo bazoomies apart just a
little so you can cram 'im right in here where it's good and fuckin'
tight, my poopsie pee wee'er. Come on, let your sister see you slide
snakey down in the dark sweaty doldrums of my cleaverages, my cockly
wee wee baby. Ooooo, listen to how it squeaks when you fuck it on in
between 'em. Ooooo, I'll bet that feels good to that schlonger, long
stuff."

"You two are sort of cute, I'll have to admit," Harriet giggled. "So
lemme ask, Mom, were you serious about having kids?"

"Ohhhh, fuck, yesssss, darling, I want Henry to fucking get me
preggers and give me fucking quadruplets!" Hilda yelled out as Henry
slammed his sausage in and out of Hilda's cavernous cleavage. "And
I'll break them in sooooooo goooood, ahhh, soooo good, poopsie pee
wee, when they get the right age. Shower tugs, bedtime tugs and
rubs, titfucking, OHHHHH, possibilities are endless. School visits,
fucks between classes, my God, I'm gonna come!!!"

"Wow, Mom, you've really… uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhh, got this thing
planned, don't you, good fucker?" Henry said between grunts as he
slid easily up and down his mom's slick and slippery stomach,
pumping his monster tool in and out of her titanically titted
boobsies.

"Ohhhhh, yesss, Henry Humperfucker, I was actually gonna pop the
question after I popped your pee pee pole this morning. Tee hee hee.
But your fucking sister had to ruin it for me."

"Hey! How was I supposed to know you were gonna pull this shit, Mom?
I just needed my morning fucky to get the buzz out of my kitty. You
know how that shit is. You get a buzz in your slit from not getting
enough and you need someone to fill it. I needed Henry's humpstick
to fuck me over but good. I still do, come to think of it. Hurry up
and come, Henry. You still owe me an orgasm from earlier, you little
cheater. 'Mom outranks you', fucking bullshit."

"So, I take it you're alright with us getting married now, Hare?"
Henry asked over his mother's moaning and yelling.

"As long as I can still get my share of longdonging from my favorite
fuckpole, you incest-loving, sister-fucking motherlover."

Five minutes later and upstairs:

"Ohhhhhhh, shit, you mom-marryin' crazy son of a big-fucking-tittied
bitch foot-long fucker, don't you dare slow down with those
plunges!" Harriet Humper shrieked, her legs parted and up in the air
and her brother's massive prong now working in and out of her, the
wet sounds of her juices also working in and out of her vagina,
which took his entirety.

"Oh yeah, sissy!" Henry grunted, his fingers interlaced with
Harriet's, her boobahs going bonkers, leaping up and then down with
every jostling thrust he made with his penis into the tunnel of her
pussy. "Ol' boobied momma and I are going to definitely have
a.....uhhhhh, ohhhhh, fuck.....have an open fucking marriage with
you coming around. Hell, I might knock you up and give ya a couple,
ooooo, shiiiitttt, that feels good as fuck.......give ya a couple
kids, too, you natural-tittied feeder! Ohhhhh, Humperfuckin' fucks
in sisterfuckin' toyland, that's tight!"

"Ohhhhhh, my babies, I love watching your wee wee going in and out,
in and out!" Hilda laughed, rubbing her milkwagons against her wee
wee boy as he fucked his chesty sis something terrific.

She leaned over and languidly let her tongue touch the stalk of his
pumpin' pole as it disappeared and then reappeared from out
Harriet's soaking honeypot. She extended her tongue and held it firm
against the zanily humping stalk that was busy at the business of
fuck. Watching her taste buds slide up and down the moving surface
of his thick and lengthy log of a fuckstick, Hilda was only inches
from her daughter's 'special place' but not particularly interested
in anything but the monster traversing it.

"Fuck, Hare, you're too fuckin' tight for me… I'm gonna blow, gonna
blow my load inside you, gonna cover your cunny in my cum!" Henry
yelled out, pouring it to her faster and faster as he felt her
juices drench his wee wee.

"Do it, Henry, baby, cover me, fucking drown me, baby bro! Oh, I'm
gonna be so full, sooooo full of your cum, baby! It's gonna come
spewing out of me when you pull your dong out! Ooooohhhhhhh,
shiiiiittttt, fucking fuck the shit outta me, Henry, ohhhhhh, fuck
me motherfucking sideways, you big-dicked Humperfucker!"

And Henry did. When he pulled out of his sister's still-needful,
still-horny Humper snatch, his mother and big-bazookaed future wife
sucked him clean like she would her favorite brand of Firecracker ®
popsicle. For the next few hours, they lay there in Hilda's bed,
fondling honkers and wee wee and talking of children, or
grandchildren as the case might be, their golden years and the
future in general. It was the end of an era of semi-normal pleasure,
and the beginning of a epoch of unrestrained incestuous sexual
insanity.


THE END

No comments: