Thursday, June 7, 2012

"The Song Of The Wee Wee"

Henry Humper Sings "The Song Of The Wee Wee"
A song written by Victor C. Nathan


Ohhh, don't be afraid to touch my wee wee
It's just the thing I use to pee pee
Just snatch, grab and rub his spongy head
Don't touch him too discreetly
Grip him sweetly and completely
Cause he sure as fuck is needin' to be fed

Ohhh, don't be afraid to rub my wee wee
Cause my damn pants look like a tee-pee
Run your fingers up and down my meat
Ohhh, just watch him gettin' longer
Cause there sure ain't nothin' wronger
Than neglecting a penis when in heat

Ohhh, don't be afraid to kiss my wee wee
While I'm gawking at your huge tee tees
Place your smooches all over my big bone
Yes, kiss my urethra and my ballsack
Kiss the whole chimney and the smokestack
Baby, don't you leave my wean alone

Ohhh, don't be afraid to suck my wee wee
As I'm a-rubbin' both your teatsies
Pulling on those nipples as you fellate
Slide my ding-dong down your throat now
Give weiner a saliva coat now
And I'll squirt ya all the jizz that you can take

Ohhh, don't be afraid to fuck my wee wee
Let him slide inside your sweet pussy
He's big, but he won't hurt cunny all that much
I'll hump him in and out of you
And nearly fuck the shit outta you
Can you believe that this all started with a touch?


THE END

No comments: