Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Wee Wee Camp: Humpers, Humpers And More Humpers --- Part One"

For our patient fans, here is a present-day WWC story starring June,
Henry, Theodore, Bitsy and Wendy Humper
The founders of Meet The Humpers proudly present:
"Wee Wee Camp: Humpers, Humpers And More Humpers --- Part One"
Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur


"When my titties swell, that meeeeans it's milking TIME on the farm!
Yeah, when my boobies bulge, I'll indulge! YEAH! It's milking time on
the farm!" jumbo-juggered 60-year-old blonde bombshell June Humper
sang loudly as she dusted the living room, recalling the words of an
old Humper family folk song. "Watch my milk spread, and you'll know
you've been BREASTFED! It's milking time on the FARM, FARM, FARM! IT'S
FUCKING MILKING TIME ON THE FARM!" June stopped, adjusted her
brassiere and resumed dusting, her knockers occasionally clobbering a
table here or there or upending a lamp. She was anticipating the
arrival of her son, Theodore Humper, and then his busty wife Bitsy and
their boobaliciously overgrown daughter Wendy. "Theo should be here
any minute. I guess everything looks good enough. I mean, my blouse is
tight and my hair looks great and my boobs are sticking waaaay the
fuck out! Tee hee!" DING DONG! came the sound of the doorbell and June
straightened her clothing as she bobbled at the boobs, walking to
answer it.

Patting her hair into place as she opened the door, she smiled widely
when she saw her handsome 40-year-old son Theo standing at the door.
"Theo, sweetie!" she cried out, thrusting herself into his open arms
and hugging him tightly while pressing her breasts into his broad
chest and flattening them against him. "Oh, baby, it's so good to see
you! You have no idea how much I've missed you! Where's Bitsy and Wendy?"

"Oh, they're arriving a bit later, Mom," Theodore said, finally
releasing his busty mother from his embrace. "Bitsy ended up having to
work after all, so she's going to drive up later with Wendy. Can I
come in?"

"Oh, tee hee hee," June giggled, moving her body and her jumbo juggies
out of the way so that Theodore could enter the house. "I don't know
where my head is this morning. I guess it's just that I'm so happy to
see you!"

"Gosh, you look swell, er, swollen, I mean, er great, Mom," Theodore
stammered, pushing past her heavy bazooms and shuffling into the
house. "And the house looks, well, great, and er, spacious and big!"

"I don't think the house is the only thing, or things that look big in
here, sweetie," June chuckled under her breath, jutting her chest out
unashamedly, grabbing one of the suitcases from just outside the door.
"But enough of my shamelessness. Let me help you get all your shit in
the guest room and get comfortable, what after that long fucking
drive. What did it take? Like four and a half hours?"

"Actually, five and a half. I had an emergency situation, and I had to
stop off at a peep show to take care of the problem," Theo smiled,
pointing at his groin area and then glancing down at his mother's
bountiful swells as they both grabbed a bag and headed towards the
staircase.

"Mom, you really don't have to show me to my room, you know," Theo
said with a chuckle. "You always put us in the same room, after all."

"Oh, but I want to, Theo," big-breasted June said in a soft, breathy
voice, her breasts bouncing provocatively as she ascended the stairs.
"I want to hear all about what you've been doing lately. And about
Bitsy and Wendy of course. I miss you all so much."

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, June led the way to the guest
bedroom and opened the door to the brightly decorated, airy room.
"Just leave the unpacking for now, Theo," June told him, sitting down
on the bed and patting the place beside her to indicate that she
wanted him to join her. "Tell me everything, sweetie."

"Well, Bitsy and Wendy are fine of course, as I said in my last
letter. Bitsy is still modeling for those bra ads and getting lots of
biiiiggg jobs. Wendy just made the cheerleading squad and is dating
the quarterback of the football team now," Theo began. "And my work is
going great too. I just got a big promotion!"

"Oh, baby," June murmured, moving closer to her handsome son and
putting her hand affectionately on his thigh as she spoke. "I am so
very proud of you and so is your father. Our handsome boy got a
promotion."

"What's new with you and Dad?" Theo asked, trying not to stare at his
chesty mother's ample cleavage that spilled over the top of her bra
and was easily visible through the sheer fabric of her blouse. "Dad
still working too hard on the farm?"

"Well, you know we've had Henry staying with us for awhile now and
he'll most likely stay until he has to go back to school. He has been
helping Ward on the farm quite a bit," June told him, leaning her
knockers in his direction. "And he and I have been having lots of fun
too, as you might imagine, tee hee hee."

"I bet, you naughty vixen," Theo laughed, giving his mother a knowing
wink and studying her jubblies for a fleeting second. "And I bet that
fun has something to do with your big titties and his legendary
foot-long Humper wee wee. Am I right?"

"How did you guess, snuggle bear?" June giggled in return, standing in
front of her boy who sat on the bed and then leaning suddenly over to
hang her bra-encased boobies an inch from his face, giving him a view
down the front of the gloriously large cups. "You are right as rain,
sweetums. Tee hee. Right as fucking rain!"

"What the hell are you doing, Mom?" Theodore Humper asked, confusion
in his voice as his eyes dropped inextricably to the view down the
fronts of her cupcake-holding brassiere cups, cursing himself inwardly
as he felt a twinge within his penis.

"I'm just having a little fun, Snoopy. Remember when I told you about
the facts of life and you started calling your wee wee Snoopy?" June
recalled, wobbling her knockers back and forth before his quivering
face. "I mean, it was funny when you called it that in elementary
school, but by high school, you should have resorted to the correct
name of 'wee wee' or at least Mr. Wee Wee. Technical terms are better."

"Yeah, I remember that," Theo gulped, cursing silently again as her
shifting sacks of flesh sent just a smidgen more guilty hardness to
his sizeable stalk.

"And remember how you were so shy in high school, Theo, and your prom
date stood you up?" June reminisced, leaning still closer until her
chestly charms tapped his chin, her hand moving to the edge of his
right leg.

"Yeah, I remember," Theodore grinned in spite of his surprise as his
mother moved her hand just slightly above his crotch. "What are
you......but I mean, on prom night, most guys think that they are
going to end up getting laid."

"Oh, but you did, sweet boy! You did!"

"Well yeah, but it hardly counts when it's your mom," Theo said with a
sad smile, shaking his head from side to side as June made her boobs
cascade in the same direction. "I wanted to get into Sally Edward's
pants, not yours."

"Oh, sweetie," said June with a wink and a naughty giggle. "I'm better
than that silly girl could ever hope to be. You didn't miss a thing,
baby. I mean, her tits weren't half as big as mine. Now, where was I?"

"Mom, what are you up to?" Theo asked, his eyes still devouring the
ample cleavage before him as it overflowed the cups of her oversized
brassiere. "We can't mess around like we used to, you know. I'm a
married man now."

"Oh, baby," June cooed, starting to undo the front fasteners on her
bra. "I'm married too, sweetie. Didn't I always tell you never to
sweat the small stuff?" Unhooking the last of the hooks and eyes on
the front of her sheer lace bra, June slipped it down her arms and
leaned forward far enough to allow it to slide off of her and onto the
floor.

"Oh, holy shiiiiitttttt!" Theo cried out in a mix of anguish and
jubilation when he saw June's tits, the largest and most splendiferous
pair of breasts he had ever seen in his over forty years, despite the
many busty girls he had been with. "I mean, my goodness, you had to go
and break out the big guns! I mean, you know I can't.....re-re-resi...."

"Resist?" June quipped, pressing the tops of her naked set of honkers
against the bottom of his chin, giving his head a nudge backward. "Oh,
I know you can't, baby."

"But I'm married. Bitsy, my w-w-wife.....She and I...uuuhhhh..." Theo
managed with a muffled cry as one of her fleshbags smothered his
comments. "I mean, we h-h-h-have a marriage. A m-m-marriage."

"Baby, you always have to make such a big fucking deal about the
little things in life, don't you?" June dismissed him, tapping his
cheeks with tittie, her hand closing around his trouser-covered crotch
area. "Why can't you just loosen up a little BIT!"

The last word flew from June's mouth at the same time that the swish
of her boy's zipper echoed through the bedroom.

"Mom, I just can't do this anymore," the fortyish man protested,
trying to push her hand away from his groin and her boobs away from
his face. "I mean, you really want some wee wee, don't you?"

"I don't just want some wee wee, Mr. Married With Children. I want
your wee wee. Come on. Be a sport, Theo. I know Bitsy's got some big
titsies, but they ain't this fucking big, baby. I mean, look at these
and tell me that they don't get your big ol' Snoopy all hard and
straight. Don't try to lie to Mommy. She knows when you try to lie to
her."

"But, Mom!" he said, once more trying to reason with his strong and
fiercely independent mother. "I just don't think this is right. It was
one thing to do it when I was a horny teenager, but I'm a married man
now, and a father for gosh sake."

"Oh don't be such an old stick in the mud, Theodore K. Humper." June
said with a wicked grin as she once more pushed her huge, fleshy
funbags into his face and shook them hard enough that they slammed
against his ears. "I swear, sometimes you can just be so fucking
uptight, Theo. You didn't get that from MY side of the family."

"Mom, really. We shouldn't......" Theo began again, his trouser snake
pitching a tent in his Dockers despite his attempt to try and keep
from being aroused by his mother's amazing feminine assets. "I really
don't think this is a good idea."

"Oh, baby," June purred seductively, refusing to take 'no' for an
answer. "Your lips are saying no, no, no, but your wee wee is saying
yes, yes, yes, tee hee hee."

"DAMN YOU, SNOOPY! DAMN YOU, SNOOPY, YOU UNRULY SON OF A BITCH!"
Theodore cursed at his unrepentantly erect penis, hard as shit as his
still covered by white brief material cock finally stuck straight up
out of the fly that the stacked June had just unzipped hastily in her
shameless horniness. "That fucker never did know when to stay down.
Damn it."

"Well, there's nothing wrong with holding your HEAD up high!" June
cackled, grabbing the underwear-covered bulge that had just escaped
his flyhole, her titan titters nearer to his chest by now, bare,
bountiful and fucking hard as hell to resist.

"Oh, I'm hard, Mommy. I'm hard and feeling guilty about being so
hard," the younger Humper whined like a child, his eyes locked on her
jugs while her tiny hand was locked like a vice around his still
partially encumbered dick. "Snoopy's hard as shit, and I can't help
iiiitttttt."

"You sound just like you used to, baby," June said as she smiled
indulgently at her only male child. "Now, stand up and let's get those
pants off of you, okay, baby?"

"B...b..bbut, M..m..mmmom," he cried out, trying to slap her hand away
as she fumbled with the button on his pants.
"I....really.......um......I really don't think we should be doing
this, Mom. Bitsy and Wendy will be here soon, and Henry and Dad could
come in from the fields at any time. Why don't we just go downstairs
and have a cup of coffee or somethhhhinnng......Ohhhhhhhh, Mom! It's
hard to talk when you're doing that to my wee wee...ohhhh!"

"Sweetie, I barely have the thing out of your pants and already you're
carrying on like you're about to jizz. Are you a Humper or are you a
mouse? Now don't you go jizzing on me before I even get your big
fucker out, do you hear me?"

"But, Mommy, you wanna hump, don'tcha?" Theodore said in a babyish
voice, belying the age he truly was as June pulled his pants off of
him, jiggling like a big-boobied bitch the whole time.

"Theodore, shut your mouth, and start behaving like a big boy!" June
ordered, her freed tits jumping, her gruff voice contradicting the
softness with which she rubbed the huge lump in his underwear. "Cause
a little boy wouldn't have a heeuge bulge in his Looms like this,
would he?"

"I don't know, Mommy," her boy told her, his eyes following her
dancing boobahs as they swung on her chest, June reaching for the
waistband of his briefs. "But you wanna hump, don'tcha?"

"And so do you, Theodore Humper!" June snapped, shaking her whoppers
up and down as she pulled his underwear out and over his rigid stalk
and then down. "So let Junie see Snooooopy, poopsie! There that fucker
is! Yeah! Okay, now shut up and listen! I mean, at least don't act
like a big baby when you're giving Mommy your wee wee!"

"Gosh, you're one big-tittied, bossy bitch, aren't ya, Mom?" Theo
said, not entirely pleased to be treated like a child at his age.
"Yeah, of course I want to hump. I'm a man, after all. But geez,
you're my fucking mother!"

"Yes, I am your fucking mother," June retorted naughtily, sliding her
panties down her legs and kicking them out of her way. "And I'm
getting pretty sick of fucking talking and would prefer to get down to
the fucking fucking, so how about it, little tittie baby? I'd really
like to see you put that big Snoopy of yours in Mama's special place,
tee hee hee. So what's it going to be? A hump, or are you just going
to keep on whining, poopsiekins?"

"Gosh, Mom," you sure don't take 'no' for an answer, do you? I mean,
this just isn't right. What if Dad or Henry come upstairs?"

"Give me a little fucking credit, you big baby. I locked the fucking
bedroom door, for fuck's sake!" June exclaimed, almost laughing as her
naked hooters popped him in the face and her hand closed around the
head of his cock, gripping him forcefully.

"But if they come to the door, they can hear us, Mom!" Theo cursed his
mother and her twin mountains, feeling his penis throb inside her
hand, all the blood running towards his sexual organ.

"Honey, I'll just tell them that we were unpacking your luggage and
got in a good wrestling match," June said, feigning sincerity,
pressing her juggernauts harder against his body as her handling of
his pecker went from a firm grip to a coaxing stroke. "I'll just tell
them that we got in a wrestling match on the bed, just like when you
were little and I would tickle your tummy, sweet boy. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember," Theo sighed, finally admitting to himself how
amazing her boobs felt as they touched him. "Only this time you're
tickling me somewhere a little lower, right?"

"Right below the belt, Snoopy Bear," June cooed as sweetly as dripping
molasses, kneading her orbs against him as she pulled his shirt off
him at the same time, stretching it over his head. "This time, instead
of your tummy, your wee wee gets to feel all the good tickles. Oh,
baby, I think it's time for your Snoopy to have some motherfuckin' fun
with Mommy. Don'tcha think?"

No comments: