Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I'll Be Hard For Christmas"

Readers,

As the department stores and malls barrage us all with the usual
annoyingly repetitive Christmas songs, albeit much too early for
Christmas, Chantal and I have decided to post our own holiday carols.
These songs, as you can imagine, are simply bastardized, Humperized
dirty versions of the songs you have all grown up hearing. We hope
this first installment is enjoyed by all. There will be more to come
as we approach December 25th.

Happy Humper Holiday reading,
Victor C. Nathan


"I'll Be Hard For Christmas"
This is a rewritten and rather twisted version of the classic
Christmas song "I'll Be Home For Christmas."
By Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur
As sung by Henry Humper


I'll be hard for Christmas,
You can suck on me.
Give a blow, fellatio,
And pleasure my wee wee.

Christmas Eve will find me,
With my pecker firm.
I'll be hard for Christmas,
And you'll be tasting sperm.

No comments: