Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Like A Virgin"

Big-Boobied Bimbo Educator Hilda Humper fucks her students in:
"Like A Virgin"
Written and edited by Victor C. Nathan


"Oh, yes!" Hilda Humper cried out in a bloodcurdling scream that
caused the walls of her office to shake. "Oh, yes, Kenny! Come in me!
Give me every fucking drop of you! Squirt your fucking wee wee juice
in my fucking pussy, you ten inch teacherfucker! Oh, my long wee wee
baby, I'm coming too, you fucking king of cocks!"

Hilda and her student Kenny Long writhed on the sofa in her office
and their bodies moved together as they both reached a riveting
climactic orgasm. Hilda's inner muscles squeezed and released Kenny's
thick sausage of a penis as waves of pleasure washed over her. Her
eighteen-year-old student exploded inside of her again and again,
blasting his fluid far into the recesses of her tight vagina.

"Uuuuhhhhh! Uuuuhhhhh!" Kenny grunted as his ten inch phallus spit
stream after stream of his thick sticky semen into her
tunnel. "Mmmmmmmmm! Fuuuuuuuck!"

"Oh, my," the 38-year-old teacher whispered as her orgasmic enjoyment
finally ended and a pleasantly faint afterglow of a tingle coursed
through every fiber of her pussy. "You good, good fucker. Kenny,
you've got one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. Only Henry is
bigger than you are. That fucker of his gets so hard and long and
thick and throbbing when I whip that motherfucker out of his pants
and stroke the shit out of it and let him squirt his jizz all over my
big damn boobies. But I can bet you that I will never fuck a bigger
one than your ten inch hog. He's a big motherfucker, baby. He sure
makes little Hildy's pussy happy as hell."

"Well, I just got lucky, I guess," young Kenny replied modestly as he
slid his substantial cock out of the glove-tight sheath of her cunny
and watched as she did her usual routine and licked it completely
clean with her tongue. "Mmmmmmm. Now that feels good, Miss Humper.
I'm obliged to you."

"Mmmmmmm," Hilda cooed as her tongue completed the job of cleaning
off his slowly sagging pecker. "Gosh, your weanie tastes so fucking
good. I just love the taste of cum in the afternoon. This just
guaranteed you an 'A' for the semester. When I get dicked this good
then you deserve a reward. When your dick goes in, then good grades
should go out. Tee hee. When you get my pussy wetter, then your
motherfucking grades get better. That's how it works, Cock King."

"Thanks, Miss Humper," Kenny said, grinning as she finished lapping
all of the goo off of his schlong. "But I'm the lucky one. Big jugs
and great sex with a pretty woman like you. I'm quite fortunate. I
don't care about my grades as much as I care about a great fuck. My
wee wee's been hungry for it all day. Even having your daughter suck
me off in the janitor's closet after class wasn't enough to satiate
my prick."

"Well, you got the biggest dick I've ever fucked," Hilda said,
reiterating what she had just said a minute before. "Baby, I hate to
do this and I wanted to hump one more time and maybe suck some cum
out of your wee wee, but I have a new student that is just arriving
at this school and I need to talk to him before the new semester
begins tomorrow. Too bad I won't get to have that cock of yours in my
pussy again today. Geez, it's so fucking huge."

With this remark Miss Humper kissed Kenny's sagging length and rose
to put her clothes back on, retrieving her bra and panties from the
pile of clothing that was strewn across the floor of the office.
Kenny too began to slide on his underwear and then his pants. They
both sighed from the heavenly fuck that they had just enjoyed. It was
just another day in the life of Hilda Hannah Humper. She and Kenny
romped in her office a few times a week. They would fuck everywhere.
Desktops, sofas, the floor and up against the wall were all places
that they enjoyed bumping pelvises. Sex was Hilda's lifeblood. It was
what sustained her in her everyday life. It was her reason to live
and move and breathe.

"Bye, honey," Hilda Humper softly intoned as she kissed Kenny and
then rubbed his penis through the fabric of his pants as he placed
his hands beneath her mammoth chest and sweetly cupped her
boobs. "Fuck ya later."

She giggled and cupped his groin area then kissed him again before he
stepped from her office. Kenny Long smiled back at her and then
turned and took off down the hall, satisfied with the afternoon's
activities. His dick felt good. It always did after he left Hilda's
office. Kenny felt placated and a good satisfying sense of cathartic
release. Hilda was a prime fuck. He looked forward to every single
day that he could get his ten inch cock up into her. Kenny especially
loved when his teacher would suck him, and boy, oh, boy, did she ever
like to do that. Hilda Humper could suck a golf ball through a garden
hose and because of this he must have shot a gallon of cum into her
stomach in the last month.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh," Miss Humper squealed, her face flushed as she used
a vibrator on herself, her legs apart and resting on her
desk. "Mmmmmmmmm, yeah! I love my fucking battery-operated boyfriend!"

It would be a few minutes before her new student would come to her
office to talk to her and now she wished that she had kept Kenny
around for one more quickie to pass the time. Hilda's pussy loved to
fuck him, to have his wee wee overflow her snug slot with his
abundance of fluid. Now she decided that she would pull the next male
student that walked by her office door into her office so she could
fuck him real quick. The 38-year-old teacher opened her door just a
smidgen and looked out into the hallway. She was scanning it for
potential good fuckers. Just passing her office at that very moment
was timid student Jeremy Peters. Hilda had heard from the grapevine
that Jeremy had a small penis and she wanted to find out for herself.

"Come here, sweetie," the big-boobed vixen huskily invited him as she
grabbed the edge of his shirt. "I want to talk to you, dear."

"M-m-m-me?" Jeremy stammered nervously as he gave her a surprised
look, his eyes shyly taking her and her bulbous boobs in. "You need
to talk to me, Miss Humper?"

"Yes, Jeremy," Hilda replied, giving him a devious grin as she yanked
him into her office and slammed the door behind him. "I need to have
a minute with you."

"Am I in trouble?" Jeremy asked her softly, his eyes falling. "What
did I do wrong?"

"Nothing," the educator said dismissingly, seeming to ignore his
questions as she stroked his arm. "Now let's see what we have here."

Hilda went to one knee and began to undo his belt and then unbuttoned
his pants. Next she unzipped his fly and slid down the young boy's
blue jeans.

"What are you doing?" Jeremy asked in a voice that could safely be
described as frightened. Hilda knew that he had to be a virgin. She
eased his briefs down and lovingly reached for what was indeed a
small stub of a penis.

"Here is what I was looking for," Hilda said in a soothing voice that
she hoped would calm the shy boy as she gingerly touched his
genitals. "You ever had a girl see this cock of yours, Jeremy? Ever
whipped your wee wee out in front of someone of the fairer sex,
someone with some ladybumps?"

"N-n-n-no," Jeremy Peters stuttered and then looked down at his
teacher with astonishment as she ran her palm over his private
parts. "Never have at all. None of the girls want to date me."

"Well, Hilda would sure like to help your little dick out, sweetie.
Can she do that for you? She would enjoy it too. How about letting
her make it feel good? Would that be okay, hon? I'd love to play with
your pee wee."

"Yes, ma'am, Miss Humper," Jeremy said with a smile as he glanced
down the blouse of the kneeling buxom teacher to admire her mountain
tits.

"Now don't be scared," Hilda reassured him as she lowered her head
and gave his little dick a kiss on its head. "I'm just going to start
out by sucking on him a little bit. I promise it'll be fun. Hold
still, sugar. I'm going to suck ya."

Miss Humper took the short stub of a pecker into her mouth and gently
but skillfully applied pressure to it. She did it slow so as not to
astonish the boy or frighten him. Hilda knew he was not at all
experienced. Then she stopped.

"If I keep doing this then your penis is going to start squirting,"
Hilda said, talking to him like a child. "Have you ever had that
happen when you were rubbing him, honey? Ever had Mr. Happy to spit?"

"Y-y-y-yes, ma'am," Jeremy Peters uttered abashedly, feeling his wee
wee tickle pleasantly. "Once or twice I did."

"And it felt good, didn't it?" Hilda replied, rubbing what was a
rapidly swelling penis. "I'll bet it tickled your little dinky too.
It looks like I got you tickled right now when I started licking and
sucking on your peter."

And she had. Hilda grinned a grin that was toothy and wickedly
seductive as she rubbed a cock that was growing to a surprising five
inches.

"Oh, baby," Hilda sighed breathily as she planted a kiss on the end
of Jeremy's planting tool. "Look at you! You are getting so big now!"

"Mmmmmmmmm," was all the lad could manage as the astonishment of what
was happening finally set in. "It feels good, Miss Humper."

"It's going to feel so much better," Hilda said forcefully as she
raised her dark skirt until Jeremy could make out her blond patch and
sweet pussy just below it. "We're going to do something very
secretarial. It is the good old fashioned, tried and true quickie.
Mr. Happy is going to take a little trip to Cunnyland. How would you
like to be my lover, my boyfriend, for fifteen minutes? You want to
fuck my funny cunny with your grown up pee wee, baby boy?"

"Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh!" Jeremy Peters practically cheered as his cock had
reached its fully erect apex and was rigid and ready for her. "This
is my first one, Miss Humper."

"It's okay, Jeremy," Hilda said coyly as she stretched out on her
desk and removed her blouse and any other encumberance to full access
to her watermelon-sized jugs. "I'll be the teacher and guide you into
the gates of pleasure. Come to momma. Come fuck me, sweetie. Put pee
wee into pussy."

"Don't have to call me to dinner twice," Jeremy said in a voice that
was deeper and braver and more confident than it had been minutes
before. "Oh, Miss Humper, I can't believe this is really happening."

"Believe it," Hilda spoke quickly as the youth moved towards her and
she rested her legs on his shoulders. "If we do it this way, it will
let you get your dick deeper inside me. I'll get you so far in there
and pump and squeeze that little sucker until he'll never want to
come out."

Young eighteen-year-old Jeremy was positioned in just the right spot
at the end of the desk and he slid in between his teacher's fleshy
legs that perched on his shoulders securely. Then Jeremy slid
forward. Reaching down, Hilda guided his swollen cock, positioning it
just right as he moved against her and slid into the tight tight
sleeve of her hot and soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, my!" Jeremy naively cried, sounding like a child enjoying the
newfound thrills of a merry-go-round. "It's so tight and so hot! It
feels great Miss Humper, just great!"

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" his teacher cooed as her pupil's pecker slid its way
home. "You're bigger than I thought. That feels fucking amazing,
baby. Now use it, new fucker."

Hilda gave him the cue as she moved her hips and her pussy gripped
his shocked stick. She could feel Jeremy throbbing inside of her.
Then this first-timer began to slowly thrust. Jeremy wasn't sure of
himself at first, but he finally found his rhythm. He grunted and
moaned with excitement and his eager hands grabbed the bouncing
bazooms that were moving like quaking mountains on Hilda's full-
fleshed frame that was outstretched on the cold oak desktop. The
harder he rammed against her, the higher they leaped up at her face,
which was by now a mask of pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me, baby! Give me that happy fuckstick of yours! Make him
boom, sweetie! Make that fucker boom inside me! I'm on fire, you hot
fucker! Fuck the shit out of me! Make me come! Make my fucking pussy
come! Oh, fuck me harder! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Hilda Humper's erotic screams were wall-shaking and her words were as
lewd as they always were when she was in the heat of passion. Jeremy
felt his johnson tense and knew from the tingle that he was just
seconds from squirting inside his horny hellcat of a teacher's
fuckhappy pussy.

"You want me to come, Miss Humper?" Jeremy asked as his plunges grew
more frenzied and Hilda's hips jolted with her rhythm.

"You bet your sweet fucking prick I want you to come!" Hilda cried
out as she felt the ridge of the boy's penis head swell inside
her. "Give me every fucking drop you have, baby! Flood me! Flood me!"

The buxom Miss Humper ground her hips against his five inch boner
that was slid, buried, rammed to the hilt inside of her pussy. Her
cries were more like whimpers at this point and young Jeremy smiled
as he felt her sopping insides grip his penis like a rubber glove.
Jeremy Peters was about to blast. He felt gratified knowing that at
last he had finally gotten to have sex. A virgin no more! His hands
went to Hilda's hips that were moving against his pressure-filled
phallus. The moment of truth had arrived and this high school student
felt the back-up of fluid growing in his testicles and creeping,
sneaking up into the tube of his pecker, yearning to shoot a stream
of liquid satisfaction into his teacher's vagina. Jeremy thrust only
two more times and then held his dick fully inside of her as he felt
himself let go and the tingle of orgasm shoot like a laser down the
inside of his cock as he ejaculated mightily.

"Oh, yeah! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Jeremy groaned, moaned and growled all
simultaneously as he gripped Hilda at the waist, big boobies still
flopping, and felt the first powerful stream of jism gush in a tickle
from his organ and cream the deep inside of her lush pussy. "Holy
shit! That feels good!"

"Yes, honey! Give it to me so........Aaaaahhhhh!" Hilda's screamed
instructions were interrupted by the otherworldly orgasm that took
over her body and ran through it like a strong volt of electricity.
Her inner muscles contracted and loosened, contracted and loosened as
she reached her heavenly delight. Jeremy squealed and cried like a
child naive in the erotic arts as his penis continued to fire squirt
after squirt of cum into Hilda's currently receiving cunny.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fucking shit!" Hilda screeched, her eyes taut shut and
her body flailing and jostling as the climax claimed all. "Come,
baby, come! I want you to remember this one for the rest of your
little life!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you, Miss Humper!" Jeremy hollered as his
penis seemed to keep spurting for an eternity, making up for eighteen
years of no sex and two balls filled with a lot of pent-up
cum. "Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!"

Finally the student's peter stopped its fire hose mechanism of
ejaculation and sputtered at last to dormancy. Mr. Peters was spent.
Hilda swayed and bucked on the desktop as her sweet sensations
subsided, her pussy being turned momentarily into a little piece of
erotic paradise. It was tingling and so wet that the oak wood beneath
her was sticky with her pungent juices that she had produced in such
abundance. The twang of her sweet smelling pussy was intoxicating in
its odor.

"Wow!" Jeremy said in astonishment as he came back to earth at last,
his eyes wild and full of life. "Miss Humper, that was the most
wonderful thing that has ever happened to me!"

"Oh, baby," Hilda spoke softly as the boy pulled his prick out of her
wet crevice and fell into a nearby chair. "You were amazing! That was
a doozy of a fuck! I am so happy for you! Congratulations, baby! Want
me to clean that manly cock off for you before you go?"

Hilda sat up on the desk, her bosom jarring before him and smiled a
broad smile that was filled with warmth. She softly touched Jeremy's
rapidly shrinking penis that was so sticky with the mingling of their
juices that were still fresh on it from their fuck. Then Hilda went
to her knees before him and guided his member to her lips.

"Happy first time, baby," she gingerly spoke as she looked up into
his wide gimlet eyes for just a brief few seconds. "Let's get the big
boy cleaned off. Gosh, you're a good first time fucker."

Hilda Humper lapped all the sticky fluid off of Jeremy Peters' proud
peter before she handed him his underwear, let him get dressed and
walked him to the door. When he departed, she smiled broadly.

"That was fun," Hilda said to herself as she sat at her desk wearing
nothing but the green panties that she had decided to put on. "I love
to fuck and I love breaking in the young cocks. He walks in a virgin
and walks out a man. Tee hee hee. He was fucking the shit out of me.
For a first fuck, that was one for the highlight reel. Sometimes I
forget how important education is. Students need to know two things.
They need to be erudite and they need to know how to fuck a pussy.
Tee hee. Educate 'em, fellate 'em and fornicate 'em. The ABCs of
motherfucking learning."


THE END

No comments: