Sunday, November 27, 2011

'Twas the night before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas
A revised edition of the Christmas classic rewritten by Victor C.
Nathan and Chantal Lefleur
Edited by Chantal Lefleur
Narrated by Harriet Humper

'Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house,
Blonde Hilda Humper took off her blouse;
Chuckie was hung, his cock standing straight,
He wanted it pleasured and he couldn't wait.

While Chuckie relaxed lying still on her bed,
She grabbed his wee wee and stroked its big head;
With Hilda in panties and Chuckie quite bare,
She opened her cleavage and said, "Put it there."

Stretched out on the couch, my hand on my clit,
I heard Chuckie coming and yelling, "Oh shit!"
Her boobies were squeezing as she started to shout,
"Now come on, big fella, squirt it all out!"

My hand on my nub made me come with a spasm,
When a knock on the door fucked up my orgasm;
I pulled up my panties and put on my blouse,
And crept to the peephole as soft as a mouse.

Meanwhile, up in the bedroom, I thought with a shrug,
It sounds as if Chuckie's enjoying a tug;
I could hear lots of moaning and giggles galore,
And thought to myself, "My mom's quite the whore."

Hilda's fingers were flying along his big shaft,
While her other hand fondled his balls, fore and aft;
Her attentions were making his rod quite tumescent,
As Hilda called out, "How's that for a present?"

I opened the door and there stood St. Nick,
And my eyes immediately dropped to his prick;
There was a huge bulge in the front of his pants,
As the jolly old elf gave my titties a glance.

I said, "Please come in." upon closing the door,
As he fondled my titties and fondled some more;
I took off my blouse and I set my girls free,
As I lowered his zipper and freed his wee wee.

He lowered his head to suck on my breasts,
As I moaned and cried out, "My God, you're the best!"
His big pecker grew like a snake in my hand,
And I cried out with joy at his fifteen inch span.

He nursed at my boobs, his mouth in a pucker,
As I pleasured the penis of the elfly tit sucker;
His little bow mouth was sucking hard on a nipple,
And my pussy was feeling a most pleasant ripple.

The time was now here, so I dropped to my knees,
And lowering his trousers, the dust made me sneeze;
They were old and he'd worn them so often, you see,
But I pulled off his boxers and kissed his wee wee.

His dick was enormous, the trunk and the head,
Were swollen with blood and coloured bright red;
My breasts were heaving and swaying like jelly,
As I lapped at the dick jutting beneath his big belly.

My mouth opened up, my lips spreading wide,
As my tongue flicked the head and took it inside;
He moaned and sighed as I sucked at his prick,
Which tasted as sweet as a cinnamon stick.

I teased it and slurped it and fondled his balls,
As he cried out in pleasure that shook all the walls;
His rod was so big that it filled me and more,
And he whispered so sweetly, "My God, you're a whore."

His time was approaching, he was ready to come,
And my mouth on his penis was making him hum;
With a shout and a howl, he came with a clatter,
And filled my mouth with his magic baby batter.

He squirted and squirted, the old elf couldn't stop,
But without even gagging, I took every drop;
He emptied his balls as he grabbed my hair tight,
Then screamed, "MERRY CHRISTMAS, COCKSUCKER, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!"

No comments: