Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Thanks, Hilda, For Giving"

Starring America's Favorite Blonde Bimbo Miss Hilda Humper and Her
Crazy Fucked-up Family in:
"Thanks, Hilda, For Giving"
Written by Victor C. Nathan


"That was a lovely Thanksgiving dinner, Miss Humper," Harriet
Humper's boyfriend, Chuck Dicker complimented Hilda when they had
devoured a meal of turkey, ham, mash potatoes and gravy, cranberry
sauce, green beans and then a delicious pumpkin pie.

"I'm glad you could spend this evening with us, Chuckie, and I am
glad you enjoyed the meal. I always enjoy fixing it and I tend to
make enough food to feed an army," Hilda, who was seated beside
Chuck, replied, patting his hand and brushing it against her huge
titties while her other hand went beneath the table and patted him on
his crotch, smiling when she felt the lump of his wee wee spring up
beneath her hand. "Gee, he is a big fellow, isn't he?"

"Mom!" Harriet scolded with a giggle, her holiday-ready H hooters
heaving with her laughter. "Stop that! Tee hee hee! You just grabbed
my boyfriend's wee wee at the table!"

"I sure did, sweetie," Hilda retorted with a naughty grin as Chuck
eyed the two turkey-sized lumps under her low cut blouse that were
just on the brink of being uncontained by her trademark boobie-
bridling brassiere. "And I've still got my hand on it. Holy shit,
baby. No wonder you like Chuck so much."

"Mom, you're too much," Henry Humper interjected with a laugh that
showed his familiarity with his mother's antics, almost inwardly
pouting that his own wee wee wasn't the source of his big-boobed
mommy's attentions. "Do you even take holidays off? Geez!"

"As a matter of fact, I don't," Hilda answered him, annoyed at
Henry's umbrage and barely concealed jealousy as she squeezed and now
rubbed Chuck's pecker through his pants as her womanly whompers
darted back and forth beneath her tit-laden topsy turvy top. "A
Humper doesn't know what a holiday is. Any day is the right day for a
wee wee or a tittie. Remember that, my big-dicked baby. Tee hee. I
know Chuckie won't forget it after this Thanksgiving."

Hilda began an up and down stroking of Chuckie's penis as she
continued to talk and felt his boy part grow even more as her own
girl parts swiveled and stretched her knocker-holsters to the limit
till their cups and straps almost screamed aloud.

"I just remembered something!" Hilda exclaimed loudly, almost as if
she had had an epiphany, feeling her little hand reach the mushroom
tip of Chuck's wee wee that only fabric was covering. "We have to do
the Humper family tradition. We have to go around the table and each
say what we are thankful for. Henry, you start us off."

"Oh, okay," the neglected Henry Humper said, stroking his chin as he
feigned deep thought to make his mother think he gave a shit about
the Humper family tradition. "Hmmmmmmm. I'm definitely thankful for
having a twelve inch wee wee. And I know I am thankful for the big
knockers that my math teacher, Ms. Parker has. She promised to let me
suck them if I pass my next Algebra test. She is one teacher that
understands incentives."

"Your turn, Harriet," Hilda told her soon graduating and busty young
vixen daughter, smiling as Harriet rested her own monster chest twins
on the tabletop, bored since her boyfriend's wee wee resided in her
mother's hand instead of her own.

"Okay, Mom," Harriet gave a phony cheerful reply, raising her barely
covered tittie and letting it smack against the table with
a 'whap.' "I am thankful for having big boobies and for all the wee
wees that have come into my life this year at school. It's so
wonderful."

Tears formed in Harriet's eyes as she was moved by the thought of all
the blessed wee wees she had met. Hilda handed her a napkin to dry
her eyes as the tears streamed down her face.

"It's my turn," the eldest Humper spoke next, still jerking, still
yanking Chuck hard through his pants and having coaxed him by now to
rub her big boobs as the table talk continued. "I am thankful for all
the wee wees that my big fucking titties have brought into my bed and
I am thankful that Chuck Dicker came here today."

"Aaaaahhhhh," Chuck moaned and then continued to talk as he kneaded
Miss Humper's tits all the while as she gave him a ferocious hand
job. "I am thankful for my girlfriend, Harriet Humper and her
wonderful family. I am thankful for this meal and I am also thankful
for the fact that I am staying the night and that I brought extra
underwear, cause Miss Humper, I just ruined this pair."


THE END

No comments: